Wednesday 14 April 2010

Back from the Dead

Yes! My Xbox 360 has been returned by Microsoft.

It took under three weeks - not bad considering the Easter weekend fell in the middle of that period. The console has the same serial number as before but the whole thing smells of 'new', is pretty much dust-free (not the condition that it was in beforehand) and I've had to reintroduce my controllers to it, so I wonder if Microsoft have had a rummage around its innards and replaced some of them.   Last time it failed, I was given a different console (new to me, if not necessarily new).  As long as it works now (and for a long time to come) I don't really mind.

And I exchanged gamer tags with the UPS delivery driver - given the number of 360s he must collect, his Friend List must be full of his parcel pick-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment