Thursday 3 June 2010

Mario Power-Up energy drink & Animal Crossing toys

Regular readers will know that I love gaming ephemera - stick a gaming theme on any old rubbish and I will be working my way to the front of an orderly queue to buy it.

Imagine my excitement of seeing this in my favourite quirky tat shop, Artbox (www.artbox.co.uk)


It's-a me - reskinned Red Bull...


I'm hoping that I'll become invincible when I drink it, or possibly twice my usual size (it isn't a diet version).

It's my daughter's birthday at the end of the month. She's a fan of Animal Crossing on DS and she'll be getting the Wii version for her birthday.  She'll also be getting these, that I got from Forbidden Planet (a short walk from Artbox in London's West End) -




No Tom Nook, unfortunately - too busy counting his money

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! If you like Animal Crossing toys and other assorted Nintendo paraphernalia check out www.roystoys.net which bills itself as a Nintendo superstore. Unfortunately they're out of the K.K Slider plush right now which is my favourite one.

    ReplyDelete