Sunday 20 March 2011

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together - Premium Edition

I have liked strategy role-playing games (sometimes referred to as tactical role-playing games) for a number of years.  Vandal Hearts on PS1 (which received an update last year) is one of my favourite games of all time and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on GBA is probably the single player game that I have played the most in all my time as a gamer.

The Tactics Ogre series isn't that well known in Europe.  I have a copy of Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis on GBA but that is from the US.  Square Enix has just brought the latest game on PSP (albeit a remake - though with important changes - of a SNES version), Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together to Europe and they've also brought out a collector's edition (termed a 'Premium Edition') that I picked up for £25 from shopto.net.

As befitting a portable console, I suppose, the premium edition hasn't got the same amount of extra content as in some of the other collector's editions that I have (though it is priced accordingly)

The package comes in a box about twice the depth of a standard PSP case.


Included in the package is a Mini soundtrack CD, on a disc about the same size as a GameCube game


There is a hardback 48-page artbook, showing concept art from the game and the world in which it is set.




The full deal

No comments:

Post a Comment