Saturday 21 May 2011

Left 4 Dead Boomer Plush!

Last Saturday, I made the title of my blog into a lie and turned forty.

I may end up changing the blog's title (eventually - I'm still a bit in denial), unless the 40-something brand has already gone.  Middle-aged gamer? [shudders].

Gaming-wise, I received LA Noire (still waiting for the postman to deliver that one) and this fantastic Boomer plush.  A Boomer is a special infected from the two Left 4 Dead games, whose unique move involves puking bile over the survivors, bile that then attracts  hordes of zombies to those players covered in it.  Nice chap.

Elvis had really let himself go

It is an extremely well-made product (as can be expected from Valve, who made the product),  topped with a hilariously smiley face and what are undeniably moobs.

Oxy 10's new 'before' photo went a bit too far

It also makes sounds, when a pad inside the hand is pressed.  The sounds are those made by this zombie in the game (a succession of gut-churning groans and heaves).

Urp!
For a lot of the last week, my daughter has been using Boomer to puke on me, or for her to mime being sick while pressing the (hidden) Boomer's hand!  Cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment