Thursday 30 June 2011

Resident Evil 'Umbrella Corporation' Cuff Links

I often wear cufflinks for work and have a reasonably large collection of them. I recently purchased a pair of 'Umbrella Corporation' cufflinks from UK-based etsy seller Deadly Pretty.

Y'know - evil
The Umbrella Corporation insignia is made from acrylic (possibly a little too thin for everyday use or I may just be used to weightier links) and exactly the right the surface area.  Not too small as to barely cover the link hole but not too large that it looks like it's fallen from a Las Vegas-era Elvis jumpsuit.



The link-y bit is my preferred shape - a t-bar that snaps open/shut (much preferable to capstan-style cuff links).

My day job sometimes requires interaction with politicians and I find the possibility of meeting politicos wearing the symbol of a sinister, conspiracy-riddled organisation that is  committed to developing hideous biological weapons, quite amusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment