Sunday 1 November 2009

Eurogamer Expo, freebies

One of the cool things about going to an event like this, are the opportunities for freebies. Last year, I was given a t-shirt with a retro-style (original) Prince of Persia in mid jump on the front, promoting the revamped PoP game from Ubisoft that came out last Christmas. Nice t-shirt, beautiful game.

This year, I snagged a Left 4 Dead 2 t-shirt


which came in handy, what with it being Halloween the following day. Although I did wonder about the propriety of handing out candy to little kids with a zombie hand pictured on my chest but, hey, they were dressed as vampires, ghosts and werewolves, so I figure we were all in a happy place.

I also got an Army of Two: 40th Day t-shirt -




4 comments:

  1. I need to get somewhere like this. I love swag too, I still wear my old Tony Hawk's Underground 2 t-shirt to sleep in sometimes lol. Unfortunately nothing ever happens up north. Is there a decent site to find out about events such as these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eurogamer Expo ran for two days in Leeds (27th & 28th?) and then two days in London this year, to answer criticisms made towards last year's event from Northern gamers.

    They were announced in May, from memory, so worth looking around that time next year (I'll probably post on here, too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad you opened the door to the trick or treaters. I had visions of a phalanx of them outside our door when we got back from trickle treating.

    ReplyDelete