Monday 26 October 2009

Intro






This cartoon is from the ever-excellent www.xkcd.com. Sometimes, when you read an item or watch something on TV, you slap your head and think 'That's me!' and that's what I got with this strip. I'm a pretend adult, dealing with important grown up stuff but I continually think that one day I'll be found out. Sooner or later, my boss will point at me and say 'hey, you play videogames, read comics and wear 'Battle of the Planets' t-shirts - you shouldn't be here, get me your parents, you kidult!'.

But videogames have been - and continue to be - an important part of my life. I will be detailing my game-related thoughts on this blog - reviews, game experiences, features. Blather, basically. I hope you enjoy it - I won't grow up without a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment