Wednesday 23 December 2009

NGamer Mario Magnets!

This month's NGamer magazine includes a whole bunch of New Super Mario Bros Wii magnets (and a Nintendo 2010 year planner, if that floats your boat). I don't think I'm NGamer's target market (in fact, I think I am old enough to be the target audience's Dad) but I am a sucker for a magazine freebie.  My favourite freebie of all-time was a Nintendo pack of cards from, I think, the Official Nintendo Magazine, which had a different old-skool Nintendo character on each card.  I used them as flash cards to teach my then 2-year old daughter the Nintendo pantheon.  Well, you've got to start them somewhere.

Anyway, the magnets allow you to recreate 2D platforming fun on any metallic flat surface.  The magnets aren't that strong, so they wouldn't be any good at fixing one thing to another thing but that's hardly the point, is it?

Here is our effort -

1 comment:

  1. I really do want these! :-D Gotta check out the bookstore!

    ReplyDelete