Saturday 16 January 2010

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition Trailer

A trailer for the repackaged version of last year's entry in the survival horror franchise has just been released.  Having Jill (showing her skills as 'the master of unlocking' and also nearly being made into a 'Jill Sandwich' in the trailer) and Chris both in a mansion (even if not 'the' mansion) is fanboy gold.

I won't be buying the full game - I did that last year - but the two new scenarios are being made available as DLC and I'll be stoking up my painfully slow broadband connection for them both.  I liked Resi 5 and had an absolute blast playing it through on Co-op across Xbox Live but I know that plenty of gamers didn't and it alienated part of its fanbase.  I wonder if Capcom consciously included 'fan-friendly' content in the DLC as a way of regaining goodwill (and money, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment